PAM XIAMEN offers 3″ Silicon Wafer-14
3″ Si wafer(32849), R≥200Ωcm
1. Diameter: 76.2 ± 0.1mm
2. The type of alloying: N-type/ phosphorus
.3. Orientation (111) ±0.5º
4. Disorientation 4°±0.5º to <110> axis direction
5. Resistivity: ≥200Ωcm
6. Primary surface: semi std
7. Secondary surface: none
8. Thickness: 380±25μm
9. Overall thickness variation on the plate is not more than 10 microns
10. Bow ≤30μm
11. Surface: one side polishing
12. Laser mark: no
With more than 25+years experiences in compound semiconductor material field and export business, our team can assure you that we can understand your requirements and deal with your project professionally.
PAM-XIAMEN develops advanced crystal growth and epitaxy technologies, range from the first generation Germanium wafer, second generation Gallium Arsenide with substrate growth and epitaxy on III-V silicon doped n-type semiconductor materials based on Ga, Al, In, As and P grown by MBE or MOCVD, to the third generation: Silicon carbide and Gallium Nitride for LED and power device application.