1.Introduction of CZT Portable Spectrum Analyzer
CZT_PES01 is used for nuclides identification.
It was designed to work with CZT detectors.
The instrument integrated low noise preamplifier,
shaping amplifier, high voltage, DMAC, software and LED screen.
A battery also built in it.
2.Technique data of CZT Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Multi-channel. The channel could be adjusted among 256, 1024, 2048, and 4096channels.
- Shaping time adjustable.
Rising time could be set from 0.8us to 14us.
Topping time could be set from 0.4us to 4us. The stepping is 0.1us.
- The gain could be adjusted from 2 to 27.
- Energy calibration. The system could fulfill the energy calibration based ondifferent detectors.
- Channel drifting: ＜50ppm/℃
- Gain drifting:＜150ppm/℃ØRising time: 1.1us, 1.9us, 2.8us. Adjustable.
- Gain range: x10, x25, x50; from 2 to 15
- Highvoltage output:Max±1500V
3.Dimention and Others of CZT Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Dimension 290mm x 235mm x 50mmØWeight: 3.8kg
- Power consumption:≤500mW
- Operating temperature:-20~+40℃
- Connector: RJ45, 10/100M IP/TCP, UDP, WiFi
4. Board of CZT Portable Spectrum Analyzer
3.Preamplifier output / Main amplifierinput. BNC connector
4.Main amplifier output. BNC connector
5.LED screen. It shows the value ofbatterypower.
6.LED screen. It shows the value ofhigh voltage.
8.Gain one: 2 to 12;9.Gain two:x10, x20, x50.
10.Output pulse peak time: 1.1us/1.9us / 2.8us
11.High voltage: BNC connector 0 – -1500V.
12.High voltage: BNC connector 0 – +1500V.
13.High voltage switch: negative or positive.
14.High voltage indicator light.
15.High voltage Off or On switch.
16.TCP/IP: connect with computer.
17.LEMO cable: for probe connection.
18.NIM connector, DB9, ±12V