PAM XIAMEN offers Graphene film on Ni/SiO2/Si.
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon, whose structure is one-atom-thick planar sheets of sp2-bonded carbon atoms that are densely packed in a honeycomb crystal lattice. The term graphene was coined as a combination of graphite and the suffix -ene by Hanns-Peter Boehm. who described single-layer carbon foils in 1962. Graphene is most easily visualized as an atomic-scale chicken wire made of carbon atoms and their bonds. The crystalline or “flake” form of graphite consists of many graphene sheets stacked together.
* CVDGraphene™ films are grown directly on aNi film deposited on an oxidized silicon wafer usinga CVD process.
* CVDGraphene™ films are continuous with lowdefect density.
* CVDGraphene™ films can be transferred ontosubstrates of your choice such as glass, Si, Quartz,Sapphire, etc. Graphene films transferred onto
transparent substrates have excellent electrical conductivityand high optical transmittance.
* Graphene electronics
* Conductive coatings
* Aerospace industry
* Support for metalic catalysts
* MEMS and NEMS
* Chemical and bio sensors
* Multifunctional Materials Based on Graphene
* Graphene Research
Graphene film on Ni/SiO2/Si 100mm dia,
Found in 1990, Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Co., Ltd (PAM-XIAMEN) is a leading manufacturer of semiconductor material in China. PAM-XIAMEN develops advanced crystal growth and epitaxy technologies, manufacturing processes, engineered substrates and semiconductor devices. PAM-XIAMEN’s technologies enable higher performance and lower cost manufacturing of semiconductor wafer.
With more than 25+years experiences in compound semiconductor material field and export business, our team can assure you that we can understand your requirements and deal with your project professionally.