Process Development Engineer, Epitaxial Growth
- Ph.D or MS.degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or other related technical field
- 3+ years experience in the semiconductor industry in a manufacturing or R&D capacity
- Able to make individual contributions while staying focused on the goals of the group.
- Able and willing to support 24X7 projects.
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and schedules to keep development projects on-track.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior hands-on experience with characterization techniques such as photoluminescence, capacitance-voltage, Hall, double crystal x-ray diffraction, SEM, EDS, and/or SIMS
- MOCVD or MBE experience
- Relevant work experience, such as III-V epitaxial layer growth or III-V LED experience